Anabolic Designs Invincibull (150 Capsules)
Your body is not the same as everyone else’s. You train like the elite. You push past your limits whatever your age, gender, sport or ability. When we create formulas we always keep in mind we’re catering to those who push a little harder than the average gym-rat. We’re looking at HerdMembers – those who always need MORE.
AD (Anabolic Designs) InvinciBULL is the long-awaited gestation of a product that many of you have asked for. True multi-nutrient shielding may not sound as sexy as Advanced Androgen Boosters and mTOR Amino Switches – but this formula could mean the difference between success and failure.
Elite athletes get injured. A lot. And they get ill too. Why? Shouldn’t all that healthy living mean you don’t have to worry? Sure, in theory, a lot of your hard work in the gym or on the track or the field protects you against a lot of the chronic illnesses that plague our society, but your competitive mentality means you probably don’t stop when your body is pushed to the limits. Limits are what you set out to destroy. And sometimes your body is put through the wars.
Multi-vitamin and mineral formulas are usually designed with an average non-athletic middle-aged individual in mind. They are the ultimate expression of ‘average’. They are designed to stop ‘deficiency’ and nothing more.
With InvinciBULL we wanted to aim at ‘optimal’ performance. A shield that protects your body against some of the insane stresses you place on it. Not only on metabolic processing, but a full spectrum anti-oxidant formula and joint-support complex.
InvinciBULL is not about replacing a proper diet, or plugging a few gaps, it is an athlete focused formula, building the iron armor that your body needs, day in and day out. Because the less days you are out sick or injured, the more progress you make and the more limits you can destroy.
- High quality ingredients
- Ideal for those wanting an “all-in-one” vitamin & joint complex
- Stackable with other AD products
- Container Size: 150 Capsules
- Serving Size: 5 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
Amounts Per Serving
- Vitamin A (as beta catotene): 10000 IU
- Lycopene: 2 mg
- Lutein: 2 mg
- Ascorbic Acid: 500 mg
- Vitamin D-2 (as Ergocalciferol): 200 IU
- Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopherol): 60 IU
- Vitamin K (as Phytonadione): 150 mcg
- Vitamin B-1 (as Thiamin HCL): 30 mg
- Vitamin B-2 (as Riboflavin): 30 mg
- Vitamin B-3 (as Niacinamide): 40 mg
- Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine HCL): 30 mg
- Folic Acid: 800 mcg
- Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin): 800 mcg
- Biotin: 250 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate): 100 mg
- Calcium (as Carbonate): 150 mg
- Iodine (as Potassium Iodine): 250 mcg
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide): 50 mg
- Zinc (as Zinc Oxide): 30 mg
- Selenium (as Selenium Chelate): 200 mcg
- Copper (as Copper Chelate): 500 mcg
- Manganese (as Manganese Sulfate): 3 mg
- Chromium (as Chromium Chelate): 250 mcg
- Molybdenum (as Molybdenum Chelate): 50 mcg
- Potassium (as Potassium Chloride): 100 mg
- Chloride (as Potassium Chloride): 91 mg
- Boron (as Boron Chelate): 2 mg
- Syntha Joint Complex: 2160 mg
- Glucosamine Sulfate, Methylsulfonylmethane, Bromelain (2400GDU/gm), Boswella PE Extract, Chondroitin Sulfate
- Antioxidant Support:
- N-Acetyl L-Cysteine: 100 mg
- Grape Seed Extract: 50 mg
- Co-Enzyme Q10: 15 mg
- As a dietary supplement for best results take one serving (5 Capsules) with a glass of water.
- Do not exceed 5 capsules in any 24 hour period.