Anabolic Designs Syntha-Charge (180 Capsules)
AD (Anabolic Designs) Syntha-Charge is a high dose free-form L-Leucine and growth related amino acid complex, designed to activate the mTOR pathway to maximum muscle protein synthesis.
Unlike other basic L-Leucine products, it offers maximum doses of multiple aminos in a probiotic pH protection matrix with vege caps. Studies have shown this matrix allows a longer survival rate in the harsh stomach environment and results in exponential increases in bio-availability.
Syntha-Charge is designed to be used post workout for immediate signalling of growth factors and muscle protein synthesis. It can also be used pre-workout or before smaller meals which may have insufficient L-Leucine content for growth triggering. Now you can make every meal and workout anabolic.
- Container Size: 180 Capsules
- Serving Size: 6 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
Amounts Per Serving
- L-Leucine (Free Form): 3500mg
- L-Taurine (Free Form): 500mg
- Essential Growth Amino Acids: 1000mg
- L-Lysine, L-Arginine, L-Histidine, L-Threonine, L-Methionine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Tryptophan
- L-Lysine, L-Arganine, L-Histidine, L-Threonine, L-Methionine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Trytophan, Lactobacillus Plantarum, Lactobacillus casei subsp, rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium Infantis, Bifidobacterium Longum, Ewnterococcus Faecium, Lactobacillus Acidiphilus, Lactobacillus casei subsp, casei, Lactobacillus Helveticus, Lactobacillus Salivarius, Pediococcus Acidilactici, Streptoccus Thermophilus.
- Vegetable Capsule (hypromellose/HPMC)
- As a dietary supplement for best results on traning days take one serving (6 capsules) immediately post workout with water or a post workout shake.
- A full serving or half serving may also be taken prior to workouts.
- On non-traning days take one dose (6 capsules) spread throughout the day.
- Doses of 2-6 capsules may also be used prior to a meal to enhance amino synthesis.
- Do not take if under the age of 18, chronically ill, or taking any prescription or over the counter medication, inlcudingbut not limited to antidepressants (such as MAO inhibitors) stimulants, allergy medications and medicators for high blood pressure or other cardiovasculor conditions. Seek medical advice before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or may become pregnant. Discontinue use if you have any adverse side effects. Do not exceed the recommended dosage.