BPI Best BCAA (300g)
BPI Sports’ BEST BCAA is not your typical outdated, run-of-the-mill, same as everyone else, outdated BCAA product. Not even close.
This formula is the first to bond the three branched chain amino acids – leucine, isoleucine and valine – utilizing a proprietary process route, to form oligopeptides (a bonded chain of amino acids; for example, a peptide linked chain).
The oligopeptide-based branched chain amino acids may act as a better transport vehicle, which may alow for more efficient metabolization, greater bio-activity, enhanced onset time, and a generally improved BCAA model. And, the scientific minds at BPI Sports didn’t stop here.
- Muscle protein synthesis
- Decreased protein catabolism
- Increased insulin sensitivity
- Endogenous glucose production
- Enhanced recovery from exercise
- Container Size: 300 g
- Serving Size: 1 Scoop (10 g)
- Servings Per Container: 30
Amounts Per Serving
- Glycyl-Alanyl-Lysine-L-Leucine: 2.500 mg
- as Oligiopeptide-Enzymatic Technology Glycyl-Alanyl-Lysine-L-Leucine
- Glycyl-Alanyl-Lysine-L-Isoleucine: 1.250 mg
- as Oligiopeptide-Enzymatic Technology Glycyl-Alanyl-Lysine-L-Isoleucine
- Glycyl-Alanyl-Lysine-L-Valine: 1.250 mg
- as Oligiopeptide-Enzymatic Technology Glycyl-Alanyl-Lysine-L-Valine
- CLA: 1.000 mg
- as Conjugated Linoleic Acid
- Agmatine: 250 mg
- as Oligiopeptide-Enzymatic Technology Agmatine Sulfate
Other Ingredients (based on Blue Raspberry Flavour)
- Maltodextrin, Oligiopeptide-Enzymatic Technology (potassium hydroxide, stearic acid, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, crospovidone, natural waxes, carboxylic acids, Polyethylene Glycol, dicalcium phosphate), citric acid, malic acid, natural and artificial flavors, sucralose, acesulfame-K, and FD&C Blue No. 1.
- Take 1 serving blended into 8oz of ice cold water, either before, during, or after workout, or as directed by a qualified healthcare practitioner.
- On non-training days, take 1 serving first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach, or as directed by a qualified healthcare practitioner.