Cellucor C4 Extreme (30 Servings)
C4 Extreme is powdered energy. Harnessing unparalleled NO3 technology and exclusive, premium ingredients such as Creatine Nitrate, C4 Extreme is an advanced pre-workout supplement, possessing the power to ignite your mind, muscles, and workout regimen, workout after workout after workout.
NO3 is Nitrate, an advanced compound that delivers unbelievable muscle pumps and amplifies the effectiveness of every ingredient in C4 Extreme. Cellucor is utilizing a new compound where NO3 has been fused to Creatine to create Creatine Nitrate; according to a UCLA study, Creatine Nitrate is 1000x more water soluble than either Creatine Monohydrate or other creatine derivatives. Unmatched water solubility ensures better absorption and absolutely none of the traditional side effects of Creatine supplementation
- Container Size: 180g
- Serving Size: 1 scoop
- Servings Per Container: 30
Nutritional Information Per Serving
- Vitamin C: 250 mg
- Niacin (As Niacinamide): 30 mg
- Vitamin B12: 35 mcg
- Beta Alanine: 1500 mg
- Creatine Nitrate: 1000 mg
- Arginine AKG: 1000 mg
- Explosive Energy Blend: 741 mg
- Vitamin C (As Ascorbic Acid), N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, Caffeine Anhydrous (135mg), Mucuna Pruriens, Niacinamide, Synephrine HCL, Folate (As Folic Acid), Pyridoxine Phosphate, Vitamin B12 (As Methylcobalamin)
- Natural And Artificial Flavors, (Contains: FD&C Blue #1), Citric Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium (Ace-K)
- On Training Days:
- To determine tolerance, begin by taking one serving (1 scoop) mixed with (4 – 6 oz.) of water 20 – 30 minutes before training
- After personal tolerance has been assessed, take one to two servings (1 – 2 scoops) 20 – 30 minutes before training begins
- Add (4 – 6 oz.) of water for each serving
- During your workout, it is recommended that you drink plenty of water
- DO NOT EXCEED 3 SERVINGS IN A 24 HOUR PERIOD.
- Athlete Disclosure: Due to the unique restrictions of amateur and professional sports organizations (e.g. WADA, NCAA, NFL, MLB, NBA, UIL, etc.), it is recommended that you consult with the appropriate governing body before taking this or any other dietary supplement product.