Pro-Tect is a blend of Collagen and Glucosamine, which has been scientifically proven to assist in the formation of connective tissue (joints, tendons, ligaments).
Most people who weight train or participate in sports place their joints under unnatural stress. It is only until injury occurs that most people think to take action. Pro-Tect is the perfect solution should this occur, but we at CNP like to view Pro-Tect as a form of insurance policy.
Why wait for injury to happen? By simply taking 1 serving of Pro-Tect daily you will supply adequate nutrients that have been proven to assist in the strengthening of connective tissue in your joints, reducing the potential for injury.
Ideal for any man or women who participates in intense exercise or simply anyone who suffers from aches and pains in their joints i.e. arthritis etc.
Container Size: 500g
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (16g)
Servings Per Container: 31
Nutritional Information Per 16g Serving
Collagen Hydrolysate: 12 g
Glucosamine Sulphate: 1.5 g
Energy: 60 kcal
Protein: 12.8 g
of which Collagen Hydrolysate: 12 g
Carbohydrates: 2.3 g
Dietary Fibre: 130 mg
Sugars: 1.6 g
Total fat: nil
Sodium: 77 mg
- Mix one scoop (16g) in a small glass of cold water and stir well to dissolve
- Take one serving per day
- For severe joint problems take two servings per day
- Collagen hydrolysate is a protein that serves as a building block for the regeneration and synthesis of articular cartilage.
- Maltodextrin is an easily digestible form of carbohydrate made from natural corn starch. Maltodextrin is the preferred carbohydrate used in energy foods due to its solubility, low taste profile, and quick absorption. Maltodextrin is the primary source of complex carbohydrates.Glucosamine sulphate It is an amino sugar normally made by the body from L-Glutamine and Glucose. Amino sugars are compounds that allow cells to hold together which are necessary for the construction and maintenance of connective tissue.
- All other ingredients are for taste.
Available in Summer Fruits