Optimum Nutrition Amino Energy (270g)
Everybody wants a lean, muscular physique. Like anything worth having, wanting it isn’t enough. You have to commit to a rigorous diet and training program that will tax your strength mentally as well as physically. To help you satisfy both of these demands, ON’s Essential Amino Energy combines the optimal ratio of rapidly absorbed free-form amino acids with natural energizers and N.O. boosting ingredients to help you reach your next level – including muscle-building BCAAs and arginine for more intense, vascular pumps. At 10 calories per serving, it’ll make a big impression without denting your diet. Mix up Essential Amino Energy anytime you want to dial up mental focus, physical energy N.O. production and recovery support.
- Free form amino acids, including essential amino acids and BCAAs
- Supports Recovery Before, During & After Exercise
- Train Longer & Harder with beta-Alanine
- Natural Energizers and Nitric Oxide Synthesizers
- 0nly 10 Calories and 0 Grams of Sugar per Serving
- Container Size: 270 g
- Serving Size: 2 Scoops (9 g)
- Servings Per Container: 30
Nutritional Information Per Serving
- Energy: 10 kcal
- Total Carbohydrate: 2 g
Amounts Per Serving
- Amino Blend: 5g
- Micronized taurine, micronized L-glutamine, micronized L-arginine, micronized L-leucine, carnosyn beta-alanine, micronized citrulline, micronized L-isoleucine, micronized L-valine, micronized L-tyrosine, micronized L-histidine, micronized L-lysine, micronized L-phenylalanine, micronized L-threonine, micronized L-methionine
- Energy Blend: 160 mg
- Caffeine (from green tea), green tea extract (camellia sinensis – leaf), green coffee extract
- Mix two scoops of Essential Amino Energy in 300 to 350 ml of cold water.
- For an amino acid boost: Consume one or more servings first thing in the morning and/or between meals.
- For pre-workout energy: Take 1-3 servings 20-30 minutes before training.
- For post-workout recovery: Take 1-2 servings immediately after training.