Reflex Growth Matrix (1.89 kg)
Growth Matrix was developed by the Reflex Research and Development team with a no compromise approach, to create the most comprehensive and potent post workout product available.
Immediately after training, which is often referred to as the post workout window, the body has certain nutritional needs that if met, will allow for greater recovery.
During a strenuous workout, the body will utilise its own store of energy called glycogen. The body’s immediate need after training is to replenish this lost energy to aid recovery but more importantly to make sure you have enough energy to complete your next workout. Numerous research studies have shown fast digesting glucose polymers are the preferred source of carbohydrate to replenish glycogen.
During a strenuous workout, micro damage occurs to the muscle tissue, which needs to be repaired so muscle growth can take place. Muscle tissue is essentially made of protein. To aid this recovery process, additional protein is required. Growth Matrix provides an incredibly fast digesting type of protein called hydrolysed whey protein. Hydrolysed whey protein is whey protein that has been treated with enzymes to break the protein down into smaller peptides and amino acids. The benefit is that your body can absorb peptides much faster than whole proteins, meaning Growth Matrix starts the process of recovery almost immediately.
To complement the hydrolysed whey, Growth Matrix also benefits from the inclusion of 7 g of free form L-Leucine, arguably the most important amino acid when it comes to signaling new muscle growth.
Each serving of Growth Matrix contains 5,000 mg of peptide bonded glutamine and 2,500 mg of Creapure creatine monohydrate. Two important ingredients for replenishing glutamine and creatine phosphate levels after an intense workout or exercise.
With this amount of high quality, high dose ingredients, the taste of Growth Matrix is very subjective, however we are confident that once you feel and see the benefits you will be happy with the results.
- Unbeaten dose of high DH whey protein hydrolysate
- Patented Creapure Creatine Monohydrate
- 7,000 mg L-Leucine per serving
- Glucose polymers & electrolytes
- Peptide-bonded glutamine
- Container Size: 1890 g
- Serving Size: 3 Scoops (105 g)
- Servings Per Container: 18
Nutritional Information Per 105g Serving
- Energy: 1713 kJ/404 kcal
- Protein: 37.8 g
- Carbohydrate: 57.8 g
- of which Sugars: 10 g
- Fat: 2.2 g
- of which Saturates: 1.3 g
- of which Monounsaturates: 0.67 g
- of which Polyunsaturates: 0.17 g
- Fibre: 0.95 g
- Sodium: 273 mg
- Lactose: 1.5 g
- Vitamin B6: 1.2 mg
- L-Leucine (free form): 7,000 mg
- Peptide-bonded Glutamine: 5,000 mg
- Creapure Creatine Monohydrate: 2,500 mg
- Glucose polymers (maltodextrin), high DH hydrolysed whey protein (30% degree of hydrolysis), L-Leucine, peptide bonded glutamine (derived from wheat protein), cocoa powder (rich chocolate flavour only), Creapure creatine monohydrate, flavouring substances, natural flavourings (orange & lemon, smooth fruit flavours only), carboxymethylcellulose, natural colourings (beta carotene (orange and lemon, smooth fruit flavours only), betanin (smooth fruit flavour only)), artificial sweeteners (acesulfame k, sucralose), sodium chloride, pyridoxine HCL (vitamin B6)
- Mix 105 g (approximately three 60 ml measures) with 450 ml water in a shaker or blender.
- For best results consume immediately after training.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.